Nature’s Bounty Biotin, Supports Healthy Hair, Skin and Nails, 10000 mcg, Rapid Release Softgels, 120 Ct
Amazon.com Price: $9.28 (as of 04/07/2022 02:44 PST- Details) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Size:120 Count (Pack of 1) Nature’s Bounty Biotin is a water based vitamin found in oatmeal, vegetables, and soy. As part of the B Family of vitamins, Biotin helps support a healthy nervous system and has other benefits as well. (1)These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
About The Product
- HAIR HEALTH 120-count, 10,000mcg Biotin Soft gels. Biotin is the most commonly used vitamin for healthy hair. Nature’s Bounty Biotin 10,000mcg combines science and innovation to help support and maintain healthy, beautiful hair (1).
- SKIN & NAIL HEALTH Biotin plays an important role in the health of your skin by helping with the formation of fatty acids that nourish the skin (1). It also supports healthy hair and nails, so you can look and feel your best (1).
- ENERGY METABOLISM Your body needs biotin to help convert certain nutrients into cellular energy. Nature’s Bounty Biotin vitamins may play an important role in helping maintain energy metabolism.(1)
- PURITY IS OUR PRIORITY Nature’s Bounty is committed to safety and purity in all our supplements. Our water-soluble Biotin soft gels are non-GMO, gluten- and sugar-free, and contain no artificial flavors or sweeteners.
- FROM THE TRUSTED WELLNESS EXPERTS Nature’s Bounty Biotin Soft gels are a product of nearly 50 years of dedication to quality, consistency and scientific research to make vitamins and nutritional supplements of unrivaled excellence.